You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers! Here’s a good list of answers for some of our most frequently asked questions 🙂
General Questions about Fitness Classes
If you have company in town – bring them on. If you want to have a friend try out a class with you – totally fine! Be sure that anyone coming to workout with us has gone on our website and “booked” the class. Have them sign up to get the FREE CLASS PASS. That way they have been prompted to fill out the waiver! Then they can go to the schedule tab and book whatever class they would like. Thanks so much for spreading the #specialkindofcrazy love.
COME ON IN GIRL! For real! All fitness levels are welcome. Seriously. Our instructors use their background in Group Exercise to make each class work for you. Before we start any more, instructors will give modifications to make it more challenging and modifications to lower the intensity. We want you to come and feel comfortable.
If you’ve been working out a lot – don’t worry either! Our instructors have lots of ways to challenge and push you. (Well not literally push you – unless you are so tired that you need it! hahaha!)
Come on out and give it a try! We will make this class thing work for you.
Well I’m glad you asked! When you join – your fee gets you some extra goodies:
- You get your classes – which are gonna rock!
- You are added to our private Facebook group. We post announcements and pictures and all kinds of fun things in here each week. Instructors also share fitness and nutrition tips, recipes, and more motivation.
- I send out a weekly email with resources and freebies for you. These may include crock pot recipes, kid snack ideas, workouts for home and more!
- We do tons of fun free events from seminars with nutritionist to play dates to girls’ night out. There is always something extra going on for that extra fun part of FITness!
- You get a group of women in your corner, cheering you on!
Well, we get our workout on! That’s what happens!!
But seriously…the exact workout varies depending on our location and style of the class. Check the class descriptions (early AM, kid friendly, evening & weekend) so you can figure out exactly what is going on in class. If you have specific questions about the class or location, please feel free to contact me and I will answer them and give you a more detailed view of the workout there.
Side note: ALL FITness levels are welcome in any class. Instructors will give modifications to make it work for any level.
Well you need to bring your determination to get in an awesome workout. If you are attending a kid friendly class, then you’ll need your sense of humor and your flexibility because kiddos are present.
No matter what class you are taking, be sure to wear a great pair of athletic shoes and bring a bottle of of water for yourself. For workout gear you will want a mat. That is all that you have to bring. You’ll get that notification in our Facebook group or via text. Don’t worry – your instructor ALWAYS has extras.
If you are attending a class with the kiddos, I would bring snacks and drinks for the kiddo. If they have a favorite toy feel free to bring that too. So what is necessary?
- water for you
- mat for you
- be sure you’ve booked your class so you have your waiver filled out!
Other things that are recommended?
- favorite toy for kiddos who may be in a stroller during class
- hat/sun block for you and kiddo if attending an outside class
- possibly a light blanket (depending on season)
Our instructors are certified in Group Exercise. However, they are not certified to pass out any specific medical advice! If you are pregnant, please let your instructor know. You will be encouraged to take the class at your own risk after consulting with your doctor.
Studies have shown that working out during pregnancy has multiple benefits for mom and baby. Benefits may include a less discomfort during pregnancy, more energy, and faster recovery. But again, chat with your doctor and always do what you are comfortable doing!
If you still can’t find what you’re looking for –
don’t hesitate to drop us a line!