I saw this little info in a magazine and thought I would share:
- Your desire to eat comes on quickly.
- You want something specific (french fries).
- Hunger increases as you get more stressed.
- The hunger/craving is hard to reason with.
- Eating is mindless and automatic.
- It is hard to feel satisfied.
- You have guilt before/after eating.
- Hunger grows gradually.
- You are open to a variety of foods.
- You have hunger cues (grumbling, grouchy, headache).
- You quit eating when you’re full.
- You do not experience guilt.
- You can wait a bit to eat because it isn’t urgent.
Info from June 2015 FITNESSrx