Ok, now you have your calendar written out, your meals planned, and your workouts on the calendar. What do you do now? YOU DO IT! Embrace your new calendar and try it out next week. See how it goes. Is it going to be perfect? Probably not. You will find things you need to do differently. WRite it down and tweak it for the following week. But be so proud of yourself that you are organized, you have a realistic plan, and you are sticking with it!
Couple of thoughts I want to leave you with:
- Know that schedules change. As your schedule changes, get this step by step system back out and write yourself a new calendar.
- Be willing to accept that some days aren’t going to go as planned but also fight the snowball effect. Meaning – it is ok if things get off track but don’t say “oh well – today is was terrible, “ll just start again next week.” No! Pick yourself up and get back on track!!!
- Find places you can continue to improve. So once you have your meal plans for dinner all written down and going along well – start to think about adding in a plan for snacks or breakfast or lunch so you are continually getting more and more organized.
- Keep changing the workouts. Stick with your workout calendar for 4 NO MORE THAN 6 weeks. Then it is time to change. You can keep the “skeleton” of the workout the same (ie you do cardio on Mondays etc) but mix out the actual workouts themselves. Instead of running, it is an interval run or lap swimming or tabata. Always.mix.it.up
- Remember I am here for you no matter what. If you need more detailed help on planning your meals, workouts, or general calendar – send me a message and we’ll pick a time to chat!