Frozen Hot Chocolate.
My friends. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Make this smoothie. It is truly amazing.
Here is the link. It is creamy, chocolatey, filling and delicious. IF you hate avocado you will still like this.
My three year old thought she was having a chocolate shake. It is so good.
Here are my #reallife recipes notes:
- I used regular dates not medjool Dates so I added 4 dates
- I did not have any Rice Milk Powder so I left it out. I hear it will be creamier with it
- The second time I made this, I added a handful of spinach. Absolutely no idea it was there. Next time I will add a little more.
- I did add a small squeeze of agave nectar to make it a little sweeter.
- I used plain unsweetened almond milk because that is what I had on hand!
- I am picky about cocoa powder. Trader Joe’s is cheap and in my humble opinion has the best flavor!
And to keep it real #reallife…..
I was trying to cut back on dishes and I needed this RIGHT NOW so I poured it right back into my measuring cup. No time for frills. It is that good. (The recipe easily makes 2 cups, this was my portion, my daughter had a good bit also). It lasted in the fridge no problem.