Looking to change up your workout routine? Hit the basics with a twist in this fun and effective stability ball workout. Scroll down for the printable version so you can click and go!
Grab a stability ball and let’s work out!
- Chest press (upper body) – 15 reps
- Bent over rows (upper body) – 15 reps
- Bicep curls (upper body) – 15 reps
- Tricep extensions (upper body) – 15 reps
- Lunges (lower body) – 10 reps each leg
- Oblique twists (for love handles) – 15 each side
- Crunches (for lower abs) – 20 reps
- Shoulder press (upper body) – 15 reps
- Leg raise (lower body) – 5 reps each side
Need a little clarification? No worries! Check out the video below to see the moves in action
Click here for a printable version of this stability ball workout
Join us in class for more exciting and diverse workouts with friends!